Heyo! <Filling in chars to meet 15 char limit>

Heyo y’all. Here’s a beautiful test topic where I shall now test what this looks like and how to interact with it!

Hope everyone is having a great day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And here’s a response. Meow :cat:

Wao. I wanted to reply, “RAWR!” but I guess that’s too short XD :tiger:

1 Like

O rly - I didn’t realize that individual messages could be too short, too. TIL

Also welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, seems so! Needs to be at least 20 characters, I guess. XD Oh also, since this site tells us how to earn badges, I’m gonna earn another one by mentioning @andrewfurmanczyk :wink: OOPS! Maybe a bad precedent to set as a moderator. I’ll behave from now on :angel:

1 Like

Hey, do you see how to invite people? It said on one’s user page or at the bottom of a topic, but so far can’t find it… (I’m posting here since this seems to be a test thread, but if it’s annoying you I’ll stop, heh)

1 Like

Ooh I shall earn a badge by mentioning you @Ren - let’s see if this works!

1 Like

Hey @Ren and @mikesol, I decreased minimum character post down to 4 characters so Ren can now say RAWR.

3 Likes

LOL, awesome! :rofl:

RAWR! :tiger:

1 Like

And if it creates too many junk posts the minimum can always be raised again, right? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Oh yea, absolutely.

1 Like

Hello friends :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WOOOOOO! You made it to the forums! Welcome @Ir0nchicken \o/

I’ll have to check the user list but I think you’re the first one here after the announcment :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Wait…why aren’t you in the users list…? (my mod powers are still underdeveloped here, haha)

Ooooh, actually, I see a @desblain hiding here too :laughing:

I am still filling everything out so maybe I will be on the list once my account is set up fully.

It might be that the thing I thought was a list of all users was not that, heh heh. We’re still figuring this place out XD

Heyo @Ir0nchicken and welcome to the forums ^.^ !

Wow… this is pretty cool. I see a “channel” is that what you call them? Called CAKEDAY… :yum:

1 Like

Hiii Nat!! Welcome to the forum! And yep, a friendly birthday reminder device, it seems, heh heh. People actually have to enter their birthdays into their profile for it to be useful to us, though, heh heh.

(Sorry for the temporary double post…I’m trying out the quoting feature but it didn’t work the first time, and it takes some time for deleted posts to disappear)