My "Piano Story"

Hello all! My piano story has not quite truly begun. I have always enjoyed music and gravitated to the piano sound. I’m now in my 30s and finally decided to take a step towards learning to play. I bought a new digital piano on Black Friday this year - a Kawai ES-110. Due to shipping delays, it still has not been delivered. I hope to receive it this week.

I’ve been making my way through Andrew’s videos as I refresh the tracking info on my delivery to no avail. The videos have been really encouraging and the basics seem to be clicking. I decided to download the Piano Planet app and back the crowdfunding effort. I look forward to the journey that awaits.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forums!! That’s very exciting; Andrew is a big fan of the Kawai ES-110 (and Kawais in general) :smiley:

Glad you found us and hope we can help and encourage you on your new journey! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I must admit I was tossing up between the Kawai and the Roland, watching the comparison videos time and again :slight_smile: At my beginner level I didn’t think it mattered which one I got.
So glad you are taking the step at a young age, all the more years for you to enjoy the journey! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your story and huge congrats on getting the ES-110! Really excited to have you with us and if you haven’t joined the discord already, I’d highly suggest it for live chat and events we do there!

Once you get your new keyboard I’d love to see a picture of the box show up!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for backing us on this journey! <3

2 Likes